Friday, March 20, 2009

Ready for a break from break

Reading. Eating. That's all I've done over this Spring Break, it feels like. Or talk to people online about reading and eating. The only thing that felt like a break was going to Core Creek Park one afternoon and walking around for about two hours with my camera. There weren't a lot of people at the park that day, so I had the opportunity to wander along the water's edge and out onto the dock without feeling bothered. I'm ready to go back to campus, though. With all the homework I've been doing this past week, I might as well be on campus and in an academic context. Besides, on campus I'll actually have people my age to spend time with. Tomorrow, I'll be heading back to a social life :)

6 comments:

Ammon said...

I am sorry to hear about your less than thrilling break. I imagine that the week back will be a shock to the system. I do like controlling my own schedule at home.

Is your project done done? (senior exhibition, that is)

Cindy said...

I finished around Tuesday or so - I lost track of the days. I need to figure out my measurements for hanging, and then I'll be good to go.

Ammon said...

Good deal. I am looking forward to seeing your work. I actually finished coloring your portrait yesterday.

Cindy said...

I didn't realize I was one of the 75 people you know! Can't wait to see it!

Ammon said...

Really? I thought I asked you a long time ago. I hope you don't hate it.

Ammon said...

Cindy, where are you?